|Image from http://sewfrog.blogspot.com.au/2011/12/homemade-barbie-clothes.html|
- The best page for free Barbie clothes patterns is http://www.stickatillbarbie.se the site is by a Swedish lady but it's inEnglish as well as Swedish - there you will find over 1000 patterns!! There are patterns for sewing, knitting and crocheting.
- If you are a knitter - then http://www.knittingpatterncentral.com/directory/barbie_fashion.php is where you should be going -
- On Pinterest there's a great board you can follow that is called 'Barbie clothes to make' - you'll find it by clicking on this link http://pinterest.com/27lisa27/barbie-clothes-to-make/
- A lady called Miss B Couture also has lots of free Barbie doll clothes patterns that she has made and she shares on her site http://www.missbcouture.com/
- Free swseing patterns for Barbie doll clothes are also found at this link http://sewing.about.com/od/freeprojects/tp/freefashiondollpatterns.htm
- Lastly - Frugal Abundance have some delicious vintage patterns and you'll find them all here http://frugalabundance.com/dolls/free-doll-clothes-patterns.htm